Cushion Concerts Rates | 2021-2022 Season *
|Rates per person||General admission|
* Taxes extra
Happy Hour Concerts Rates | 2021-2022 Season *
|Rates per person||Regular||34 years old and under**|
* Taxes extra ** Proof of age must be provided at the counter.
Box Office Contact Information
305 Mont-Royal Avenue East
Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from1 p.m. to 5 p.m*
On Happy Hour concert evenings : open until 6 p.m.
*Closed on friday afternoons between Canada Day and Labour Day
General conditions of purchase
- To reserve your tickets, you must contact the JM Canada’s box office directly, by phone at 514 845-4108 extension 0, go to the box office in person or via our online box office.
- Listed prices do not include taxes
- You must pick up your reserved tickets at the box office no later than fifteen minutes before the performance begins
- Non-refundable tickets
- General admission
- Latecomers and unaccompanied children will not be admitted into the performance hall
- For subscribers to the Concertinos famille series only: you may exchange your ticket once up to 48 hours before the performance, according to seating availability;
- Every concertgoer, including children 3 years and under, needs to have in their possession a ticket bought at the box office (brick and mortar or online).
Your health matters to us!
In order for you to enjoy your concert in peace, we have put in place various measures in accordance with Public Health guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all.
- Doors open 15 minutes before the concert
- Hand sanitizer available
- Wearing a procedure mask is mandatory at all times
- Physical separation when moving around and in the hall
- Signage to allow for trouble-free circulation with separate entrance and exit
- Purchase of adjacent seats for a family bubble of the same address only
- Procedure for disinfecting the room after each performance
- Strollers stored on the main floor
For any questions: email@example.com or 514-845-4108, ext. 0.