All of our concerts and activities are cancelled or suspended until January 11, 2021 because of the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Cushion Concerts Rates | 2019-2020 Season *
|Rates per person||General admission|
|Subscription 4 concerts « à la carte »||48$|
|Subscription (7 concerts)||70$|
* Taxes extra
Happy Hour Concerts Rates | 2019-2020 Season *
|Rates per person||Regular||34 years old and under**|
|Subscription (5 concerts)||100$||75$|
* Taxes extra ** Proof of age must be provided at the counter.
Box Office Contact Information
305 Mont-Royal Avenue East
Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from1 p.m. to 5 p.m*
On Happy Hour concert evenings : open until 6 p.m.
*Closed on friday afternoons between Canada Day and Labour Day
General conditions of purchase
- To reserve your tickets, you must contact the JM Canada’s box office directly, by phone at 514 845-4108 extension 0, go to the box office in person or via our online box office.
- Listed prices do not include taxes
- You must pick up your reserved tickets at the box office no later than fifteen minutes before the performance begins
- Non-refundable tickets
- General admission
- Latecomers and unaccompanied children will not be admitted into the performance hall
- For subscribers to the Concertinos famille series only: you may exchange your ticket once up to 48 hours before the performance, according to seating availability;
- Every concertgoer, including children 3 years and under, needs to have in their possession a ticket bought at the box office (brick and mortar or online).