For immediate release
EXTENSION OF THE CANCELLATION OF OUR CONCERTS AND OF THE SUSPENSION OF OUR ACTIVITIES UNTIL MAY 1st, 2020
Dear music-lover friends,
In response to the exceptional health crisis that is currently shaking up our world, Jeunesses Musicales Canada’s thoughts go out to all those affected by the coronavirus, and we are grateful towards the medical personnel for their efforts to contain this outbreak. In order to maintain safety, protect our public and ensure the well-being of our artists and partners, we will continue to follow health officials’ recommendations.
For these reasons, with a sad but hopeful heart, we have taken the decision to extend the cancellation of our performances and the suspension of our activities until 1st May 2020, inclusively. We remind you that in keeping with our commitment to customer service and our “act of god” policy, all our buyers will be contacted as soon as possible. We remind you that you can join the #BILLETSOLIDAIRE campaign by donating the cost of your ticket to JM Canada and thus enabling us to continue our educational mission. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
Here is the updated list of cancelled performances:
- Cushion Concert → Zoom-boum-boum : Sunday, April 19, 2020
- Musical Escapades → Zoom-boum-boum : from April 14 to 24, 2020
- Musical Escapades → Molinari in the Attic: from April 7 to 9, 2020 (Théâtre Outremont)
- All workshops and concerts planned in preschool and school settings in Quebec, Ontario and the Maritime Provinces.
- All workshops and concerts scheduled at professional promoters
- Reminder: Emerging Artists Concerts → Tour Maureen Forrester (Portrait and Lyrical daydreams)
- Reminder : Emerging Artists Concerts → Tour of the opera Le Nozze di Figaro
During the confinement period, the JM Canada team continues its functions by working remotely and remains at your disposal to answer your questions. Until we meet again and celebrate together the joys of sharing music, we wish you good health and comforting moments with your loved ones.
Let’s not spread the virus, let’s spread the music!
– 30 –