The race is officially cancelled because of covid-19.
Join our team and run for the good cause!
April 25 and 26, 2020 at Parc Jean-Drapeau
All the funds raised during this activity will allow us to pursue our mission of accessibility and dissemination of classical music to young people aged 0 to 16, through concerts and workshops.
François Jarry, our ambassador
Do like our ambassador François Jarry of the Fédération Québécoise d’Athlétisme and come run for the Jeunesses Musicales Canada Foundation.
François Jarry has been the Quebec Track and Field Federation’s Road Runner of the Year for the last three years. Having started running at Cégep André-Laurendeau and more competitively at McGill University, François has gradually climbed the ladder in the world of running. In particular, he went from 3:05 in his first marathon in 2012 to 2:22 in the Montreal Marathon in 2018, giving him the first place in Canada and sixth place behind international runners.
“I am proud to be associated with the Jeunesses Musicales Canada Foundation because, as a teacher, I see every day the benefits of music for young people and their development. “
A charity race for all levels
1 km Kids Run – 5 km Walk or Run
10 km race – 21 km half-marathon
WE ARE EXPECTING YOU IN LARGE NUMBERS!
Here are a few details to facilitate your registration:
- Choose the distance you wish to travel
- Enter your email + create your password
- Registration – in the Teams section (I’d like to join an offical Scotiabank Charity Challenge team),
Choose: Jeunesses Musicales Canada Foundation
- Make your donation
- Navigate freely on your Dashboard (blue button at the bottom of your account page)
- Add a photo of yourself and set a fundraising goal.
- Share with your friends and social networks, and invite friends and family to participate.
Can’t take part in the Challenge, but would like to support the JM Canada Foundation Team?
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US REACH OUR GOAL OF $25,000.00
BEHIND EVERY CONCERT, THERE’S A DONATION!